For those keeping track the 5th, yes 5th! D2C (direct to consumer) set is now on early release for VIP members on LEGO Shop@home and in brand stores for £169.99. Click here to grab yours now.
Séb will be bringing you his review soon, but in the mean time here is the product description:
Build and protect The Village!
Enjoy endless adventures at the busy Minecraft™ village. This hive of activity features a library, blacksmith, butcher and a marketplace. Have the iron golem patrol the streets to ward off zombies and other hostile mobs. Join forces with Alex, and combine your Minecraft know-how to mine, craft, create, grow vital crops and tend to the livestock. But keep an eye out for the exploding Creeper™ and the enderman that roam after nightfall!
- Includes 4 minifigures: Steve, Alex, zombie and a zombie villager, plus a Creeper™, enderman, pig, baby pig, iron golem and 2 villagers (a farmer and a librarian).
- The Village features rainforest, snow and desert biomes, and includes a watchtower, library, blacksmith, butcher and a marketplace.
- Fold out the library and butcher’s buildings and lift the marketplace roof to access the interiors.
- Grab your iron sword and prepare for battle!
- Build the iron golem to help protect the village.
- Accessory elements include a crafting table, water bucket, emerald-ore-style elements, 2 pumpkin heads and a chest with emerald-style elements.
- Weapons include a sword and a pickaxe.
- Set your imagination free—rebuild the set for more LEGO® Minecraft™ creations!
- This set includes over 1,500 pieces.
- This set offers an age-appropriate building experience for ages 8+.
- Measures over 5” (15cm) high, 19” (49cm) wide and 17” (44cm) deep.