Has the title got your attention? Good!
It is a month till Christmas and we here at Brick Fanatics want to celebrate Christmas with you our fellow LEGO Fanatics. So, with that being said, this year from the 1st of December not only are we doing our 4th annual awards, but we are also going to be giving LEGO away each and every day!!!
Yes! For 25 days straight you can win LEGO! Each day at 9:00am GMT we will post our daily giveaway question and the question will stay open till 8:59 am GMT the following day. Then a new question will be posted to win the next prize. On Boxing Day we will reveal all 25 winners. Now, the good news is you can enter every day but the catch is you can only win one prize. So, when we do the draw if your name is selected for a prize it won’t be counted in any other days’ draw. Full terms and conditions of the giveaway are posted below. We will post the giveaway rules each day as well.
By now you almost certainly want to know what is included in the giveaway, so feast your eyes on the list below! We’ve tried to do at least one prize for every theme in 2015 and I hope you’ll agree we did a pretty decent job. There is one last set to be confirmed but that will have to wait ;-). The prize to be won on that day will be revealed at the same time as the question.
- Mixels entire series 6
- Collectable Minifigures series 14
- Star Wars Battle Figures entire series 1
- Brick Fanatics Mascot
- Architecture 4000010: LEGO House
- Classic 10697: XXXL Box
- Minecraft 21120: The Snow Hideout
- Ideas 21304: Doctor Who
- Pirates 40158: Pirates Chess Set
- Seasonal 40125: Santa’s Visit
- Creator 40148: Year of the Sheep
- Disney Princess 41062: Elsa’s Sparkling Ice Castle
- Elves 41077: Aira’s Pegasus Sleigh
- Chima 70221: Flinx’s Ultimate Phoenix
- Bionicle 70795: Mask Maker vs. Skull Grinder
- Friends 41101: Heartlake Grand Hotel
- City 60083: Snowplough Truck
- Exclusive 10249: Toy Shop
- Exclusive 10248: Ferrari F40
- Exclusive 10247: Ferris Wheel
- Exclusive 10246: Detective’s Office
- Techinc 42043: Mercedes-Benz Arocs 3245
- Ninjago 70751: Temple of Airjitzu
- LEGO Dimensions Starter Pack (winner can pick version)
Terms and conditions
- Competition is open to UK residents only
- You can enter each daily giveaway once.
- You can enter all 25 days if you so wish but it is one prize per person.
- You must have a valid email address.
- You must have a UK address so the prize can be shipped to you.
- All daily giveaways will run from 9:00am till 8:59am the following day.
- The daily prize will be revealed at 9:00am along with the daily question.
- All winners will be revealed at 9:00am on Boxing Day. We will draw the winner of the biggest prize based on UK RRP and work backwards to the smallest prize.
- All prizes will then be shipped on the first working day in January.
- All winners will be contact via their valid email on Boxing Day to confirm and then also when their prize has been shipped.
- Their is no cash alternatives, you can not swap your prize to another day.
- All prizes have been funded via adverts on this site, or have been donated from LEGO or other 3rd party companies.
- The judges decision is final.
- Any questions regarding this giveaway please email me at contact[at]brickfanatics.co.uk