Brick Fanatics has teamed up with Warner Bros. to offer three lucky readers a copy of The LEGO® NINJAGO® Movie on DVD
The LEGO® NINJAGO® Movie is available now on 4k Ultra HD™, Blu-ray™ 3D, Blu-ray™ and DVD, and to celebrate we are giving away three copies of the animated adventure on DVD.
In case putting together 70620 NINJAGO® City, the amazing 4,867 piece movie inspired set, has faded your memory, here is the official synopsis:
In the battle for NINJAGO® City, Lloyd (Dave Franco), high school student by day and Green Ninja by night, gets thrown into the ultimate adventure with his secret ninja warrior friends! Led by the wise and wisecracking Master Wu (Jackie Chan), they must defeat evil warlord Garmadon (Justin Theroux), The Worst Guy Ever, who also happens to be Lloyd’s dad. On their courageous journey, they learn to band together to unleash their inner power in an epic showdown to save the city.
To be in with a chance of winning The LEGO® NINJAGO® Movie on DVD, e-mail your answer to the following question to firstname.lastname@example.org, with ‘NINJAGO® DVD’ as the subject line. Please include your name and UK postal address.
Which martial arts legend, who also voiced Monkey in the Kung Fu Panda films, stars as Master Wu in The LEGO® NINJAGO® Movie?
- Jackie Chan
- Bruce Lee
- Steven Seagal
Three winners will be drawn at random from the correct answers. Closing date: 23.59 GMT February 17, 2018.
© 2018 Warner Bros. Ent. All Rights Reserved ©The LEGO Group™
Terms and conditions
- No alternative prize is available.
- Closing date – 23.59 GMT February 17, 2018.
- Winners will be drawn at random from the correct answers.
- Prize can only be shipped to UK address.By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.