The LEGOLAND Discovery Centre in Manchester is getting a £1 million expansion.
The Manchester Evening News reports that the changes will result in a ‘more appealing and better offering for families and children.’ The newspaper reveals that the following changes will be part of the renovation:
- An internal expansion including a brand new Lego Ninjago City Adventure play feature, where children can venture through physical courses or play at an interactive build table.
- A new creative workshop will provide a bigger and brighter space for young guests to spend time with the centre’s master model builder, Alex Bidolak.
- The Lego Racers build & test zone will feature thousands of bricks including vehicles of all shapes and sizes.
- A brand new birthday party room will offer three new premium birthday experiences for children aged three to 10 years old.
- A new-look coffee shop will provide a retreat for those that want to take some time out while the children play. The cafe will feature an internal and external seating area within the attraction, comfy sofas and relaxed seating inside and a larger dining area that’s positioned alongside floor-to-ceiling windows.