The LEGO Community Engagement Team is giving the opportunity for LEGO fans to contribute ideas for future ‘gift with purchase’ sets.
Brick Fanatics is asking our readers to share their ideas, to be collated and passed to the LEGO Group – this is a great opportunity to contribute to what sets will be given away free with purchase in the future.
Specifically, the LEGO Group are asking for ideas for ‘gift with purchase’ sets, which are the sets that are free when a certain spending threshold is reached. In the past, these have included exclusive minifigures, polybags and boxed sets. Once Brick Fanatics has collected all of the suggestions, the list will be condensed and if necessary readers will be asked to rank the suggestions in priority order.
Share your ideas under this Facebook post – each idea should be explained in a sentence or less. If you are not a social media user then e-mail email@example.com. Please read the guidelines below carefully before submitting your ideas.
The LCE team provided this list for inspiration, although it is only to inspire and does not restrict the choices that can be submitted:
- Futuristic Spaceship
- Pre-historic animals
- Modular building, corner restaurant
- Steam train (from 1923)
- Underwater creatures
Brick Fanatics rules
Your suggestions must be submitted by Sunday, October 15 at 11.59pm.
Only one Facebook post/e-mail containing suggestions per person.
Ideas consisting of or containing copies of any existing third party work or creation or infringements of any third party intellectual property right will not be eligible for this activity
However, ideas to themes within the current LEGO portfolio are welcome: LEGO Star Wars, LEGO DC Comics™ Super Heroes including original characters and LEGO created IPs, such as LEGO Friends, LEGO NEXO Knights, and LEGO Elves, are allowed.
Ideas consisting of or containing trademarked terms, or names that otherwise constitute infringements of any third party intellectual property right will not be eligible for this activity.
Ideas should be compatible with the current LEGO system of play. This means that all ideas have to be possible to execute with the current portfolio of bricks & LEGO Minifigures.
Please remember to consider the LEGO brand values. This means no:
- Politics and political symbols, campaigns, or movements
- Religious references including symbols, buildings, or people
- Sex, nudity, drugs, alcohol or smoking
- Swearing or profanity
- Death, killing, blood, terrorism, horror, or torture
- First-person shooter video games
- Warfare or war vehicles in any modern or present-day situation, or national war memorials
- Large or human-scale weapons or weapon replicas of any kind, including swords, knives, guns, sci-fi or fantasy blasters, etc.
- Racism, bullying, or cruelty to real life animals
- Ideas containing defamatory or degrading elements will not be eligible for this activity.