The LEGO Group’s latest gift-with-purchase 40532 Vintage Taxi is now available online and in-store, and in the UK and Europe you can currently double up with another freebie.
40491 Year of the Tiger’s promo period has been extended through February 6 in the UK and Europe, where it’s free with all purchases above £85 / $85 / €85. 40532 Vintage Taxi requires a spend of £200 / $200 / €200, so a single order of that amount will net you both of these gifts-with-purchase.
The taxi appears to be primarily intended as an accompaniment to 10297 Boutique Hotel, this year’s brand new modular building. That set alone won’t quite reach the threshold for the vintage car, though – it retails for £174.99 / $199.99 / €199.99 – so you’ll need to add something else to your cart to qualify. If you’re stuck on what to buy in general, we’ve come up with a few ideas.
Check out our review of 40532 Vintage Taxi here, and take a closer look at 40491 Year of the Tiger here. The taxi will be available through February 13, or while stocks last. The LEGO Group’s promo sets haven’t disappeared quite as quickly in recent times as they once did, but it’s probably still a good idea to go for it sooner rather than later if you’re keen.
Support the work that Brick Fanatics does by purchasing your LEGO sets to qualify for these two freebies (or just the one, if you’re in the US) using our affiliate links. Thank you!
- I like to think of myself as a journalist first, LEGO fan second, but we all know that’s not really the case. Journalism does run through my veins, though, like some kind of weird literary blood – the sort that will no doubt one day lead to a stress-induced heart malfunction. It’s like smoking, only worse. Thankfully, I get to write about LEGO until then.
- Features08/12/2023Seven retiring LEGO sets to buy with double points (while you still can)
- Latest08/12/2023First look at new LEGO NINJAGO March 2024 set
- 2023 in review08/12/2023Brick Fanatics’ top 20 LEGO minifigures of 2023
- March 2024 sets01/12/2023LEGO confirms Speed Champions price rises for 2024