The LEGO Group held a random prize draw for the character during August’s online convention. Only 1,495 Supergirl minifigures were available, with a maximum of 10 entries per person across the weekend’s 41 draws.
The giveaway was free to enter, so the odds of getting your hands on one seemed pretty slim. That said, FBTB reports that at least one fan has received two copies of the minifigure, which is based on the CW’s TV series Supergirl.
If you entered the sweepstakes, then, keep an eye on your mailbox. You never know whether a LEGO Supergirl minifigure might be about to drop through it.
Another convention exclusive, LEGO Super Mario 77907 Toad’s Special Hideaway, is currently available at LEGO.com in the US. Star Wars 75294 Bespin Duel and DC 77906 Wonder Woman were also intended to be event exclusives this year, and were subsequently sold through LEGO.com.
Two more San Diego Comic-Con exclusives also appeared online earlier this month. 77904 Nebulon-B Frigate was briefly listed at Amazon before seemingly selling out, while it’s unclear how 77905 Taskmaster’s Ambush will be distributed.
- I like to think of myself as a journalist first, LEGO fan second, but we all know that’s not really the case. Journalism does run through my veins, though, like some kind of weird literary blood – the sort that will no doubt one day lead to a stress-induced heart malfunction. It’s like smoking, only worse. Thankfully, I get to write about LEGO until then.
- March 2024 sets01/12/2023LEGO confirms Speed Champions price rises for 2024
- March 2024 sets01/12/2023LEGO Harry Potter 2024 UK set prices confirmed
- January 2024 sets01/12/2023LEGO Marvel 76285 Spider-Man’s Mask available to pre-order now, pricing confirmed
- March 2024 sets01/12/2023LEGO Spidey and His Amazing Friends 2024 sets revealed