The LEGO Ideas team has shared news of which sets have made the third review round for 2017.
Seven projects will be considered in the third and final 2017 LEGO Ideas review, with three of the projects coming from the same builder. Each of the projects has achieved 10,000 supported on the LEGO Ideas platform, and now a panel of experts at the LEGO Group will determine which – if any – will go forward to be produced as official LEGO sets.
Here are the projects that have made the cut:
- Pop-Up Book by JKBrickworks & Grant_Davis_
- Boat House Diner by RobenAnne
- The Lighthouse by RobenAnne
- Jaguar E-Type Roadster by Ozzyeatingbats
- The Dive Shop by RobenAnne
- RuPaul’s Brick Race by SeeMarkGeek
- The LEGO Christmas Story House by twrt0es
Robert Bontenbal is the fan designer who originated 21310 Old Fishing Store, and now has three similarly themed projects in this latest review. Another returning LEGO Ideas success story is Jason Alleman with Pop-Up Book, he previously designed the project that became 21305 Maze.
The results of the second 2017 review are expected soon, and the results of this review are expected in the summer.