Spider-Man’s answer to the Batcave will launch on March 1, 2021, two months after the rest of next year’s LEGO Spidey sets. The 466-piece model includes six minifigures: Spider-Man, Venom, Green Goblin, Iron Spider, the Stealth/Big Time suit and Peter Parker’s prototype costume.
The parallels between this set and 76125 Iron Man Hall of Armour and 76122 Batcave Clayface Invasion are pretty obvious, but 76175 Attack on the Spider Lair skews closer to the latter in terms of price. Yes, despite its diminutive piece count, you’ll need to pony up £69.99 / $69.99 / €79.99 to grab it when it launches in March.
You can check out all the official set pictures below.
Interestingly, the product description refers to a PlayStation by its brand name, which could be a first for the LEGO Group. Peter Parker’s clearly got plenty to keep him entertained in his lair, anyway, including playing as Spider-Man in one of the LEGO Marvel Super Heroes video games. Talk about vain.
If you can’t wait until March for your next Spider-Man fix, four more Marvel sets based on the web-slinger will launch on January 1, 2021.
- I like to think of myself as a journalist first, LEGO fan second, but we all know that’s not really the case. Journalism does run through my veins, though, like some kind of weird literary blood – the sort that will no doubt one day lead to a stress-induced heart malfunction. It’s like smoking, only worse. Thankfully, I get to write about LEGO until then.
- March 2024 sets01/12/2023LEGO confirms Speed Champions price rises for 2024
- March 2024 sets01/12/2023LEGO Harry Potter 2024 UK set prices confirmed
- January 2024 sets01/12/2023LEGO Marvel 76285 Spider-Man’s Mask available to pre-order now, pricing confirmed
- March 2024 sets01/12/2023LEGO Spidey and His Amazing Friends 2024 sets revealed