For the uninitiated, anticipation is almost as important as the product itself in the mystery box world. Fans buy a box promising lots of geeky goodness, with Zavvi’s version known as the Zbox. An e-mail has gone out to subscribers today promising that a LEGO themed Zbox will be available to buy tomorrow. It is notable that although third party brick boxes are available, Zavvi make use of the official LEGO logo, suggesting this will be an authentic, licensed box.
The following official description applies to regular Zbox releases, but presumably this brick-filled box will follow the same formula:
– An exclusive designed t-shirt
– 4 to 7 products in each box worth over £40
– Discounts on subscriptions for 3, 6, and 12 months
– Free UK and European delivery
– Prices start at only £16.99
Check back tomorrow for more information when the LEGO mystery box goes on sale.