The LEGO NINJAGO magazine is among Immediate Media’s longest-running LEGO publications, having been published monthly since 2015. It’s now coming up to its sixth year in print, and shows no signs of slowing down.
That’s good news for NINJAGO fans, because it provides a cheap and easy way to get your hands on all kinds of minifigures and parts. This month’s foil-bagged freebie is a Cole ‘Burst Mode’ minifigure, which has only appeared in one other set, 2020’s 70685 Spinjitzu Burst – Cole. You can take a closer look at the character here, including the relatively rare pieces it’s bundled with.
This month’s issue also gives us another good look at the heroes and villains arriving in March’s island-themed NINJAGO sets. You can find out more about those colourful models here. Otherwise, there’s plenty to keep younger fans occupied, including the usual mix of puzzles, comics, posters and activities.
Issue 71 of the LEGO NINJAGO magazine is available until February 2 in all good supermarkets and newsagents, where you can pick it up for just £3.99. Next month’s issue will then launch on February 3, continuing the Burst Mode theme with a free foil-bagged Lloyd minifigure.
Support the work that Brick Fanatics does by purchasing your LEGO through one of our affiliate links.
- I like to think of myself as a journalist first, LEGO fan second, but we all know that’s not really the case. Journalism does run through my veins, though, like some kind of weird literary blood – the sort that will no doubt one day lead to a stress-induced heart malfunction. It’s like smoking, only worse. Thankfully, I get to write about LEGO until then.
- March 2024 sets01/12/2023LEGO confirms Speed Champions price rises for 2024
- March 2024 sets01/12/2023LEGO Harry Potter 2024 UK set prices confirmed
- January 2024 sets01/12/2023LEGO Marvel 76285 Spider-Man’s Mask available to pre-order now, pricing confirmed
- March 2024 sets01/12/2023LEGO Spidey and His Amazing Friends 2024 sets revealed