The rumour mill has been working in overdrive lately, spewing out news on summer 2023 sets thick and fast. Among the longlist of products supposedly coming our way next year are a handful of sets anchored around everyone’s favourite blue blur, following this year’s LEGO Ideas set 21331 Sonic the Hedgehog – Green Hill Zone.
Hit play on the video below for all the early details on these rumoured sets, from how much they’ll cost to a couple of key play features we can expect to see across the range. Don’t forget to also subscribe to our YouTube channel while you’re there, making sure you never miss anything LEGO-related ever again.
Prefer your LEGO rumours delivered through TikTok? No problem: you can check out the same video there instead, then follow us for more like this.
These rumours are just that for now, so don’t take them as gospel until we get official confirmation from the LEGO Group. But if a LEGO Sonic the Hedgehog theme is on the cards, we’ll be getting our running shoes on to dash to August as quickly as possible…
- I like to think of myself as a journalist first, LEGO fan second, but we all know that’s not really the case. Journalism does run through my veins, though, like some kind of weird literary blood – the sort that will no doubt one day lead to a stress-induced heart malfunction. It’s like smoking, only worse. Thankfully, I get to write about LEGO until then.
- March 2024 sets01/12/2023LEGO confirms Speed Champions price rises for 2024
- March 2024 sets01/12/2023LEGO Harry Potter 2024 UK set prices confirmed
- January 2024 sets01/12/2023LEGO Marvel 76285 Spider-Man’s Mask available to pre-order now, pricing confirmed
- March 2024 sets01/12/2023LEGO Spidey and His Amazing Friends 2024 sets revealed