As always, May is a great time to be a Star Wars fan, with the calendar reiterating all the deals the LEGO Group has cooked up for this weekend. You can check those out in full over on our dedicated May the Fourth page, but to summarise: free sets, double VIP points and the brand new 75308 R2-D2 are all arriving on May 1.
Unfortunately, that’s pretty much where the buck stops for May – at least in the US. The LEGO DOTS 30556 Mini Frame is back again with purchases over $35, a promotion that’s already live at LEGO.com and will run until May 9 (or while supplies last), but next month looks pretty spartan beyond that.
That’s not necessarily a bad thing, though: it just means you’ll want to concentrate all your spending around the May the Fourth weekend, which runs from May 1-5. But the calendar also isn’t necessarily definitive – at least if rumours are to be believed.
According to Instagram user brick_clicker, the follow-up to 21319 Central Perk – thought to be 10292 Monica & Rachel’s Apartment – will launch wide on June 1, with early access in May for LEGO VIP members. We’ll bring you more on that rumour as we get it.
- I like to think of myself as a journalist first, LEGO fan second, but we all know that’s not really the case. Journalism does run through my veins, though, like some kind of weird literary blood – the sort that will no doubt one day lead to a stress-induced heart malfunction. It’s like smoking, only worse. Thankfully, I get to write about LEGO until then.
- March 2024 sets01/12/2023LEGO confirms Speed Champions price rises for 2024
- March 2024 sets01/12/2023LEGO Harry Potter 2024 UK set prices confirmed
- January 2024 sets01/12/2023LEGO Marvel 76285 Spider-Man’s Mask available to pre-order now, pricing confirmed
- March 2024 sets01/12/2023LEGO Spidey and His Amazing Friends 2024 sets revealed