The LEGO Group has started to tease some kind of project including PAC-MAN in partnership with Bandai Namco – possibly a set.
There might be a LEGO PAC-MAN set on the horizon as a teaser has surfaced on the LEGO Group’s social media channel with the familiar pixelated yellow character making an appearance. The Bandai Namco character is the star of the 1980s arcade game of the same name.
While nothing has been officially confirmed or shown as part of this teaser, similar teasers have surfaced in the past for notable sets and it wouldn’t be the first time that the LEGO Group has made a retro gaming model after 71374 Nintendo Entertainment System and 10306 Atari 2600.
As part of the teaser, a score of 0937 appears, but this just seems to be ‘LEGO’ in numerical values as you might write on a calculator rather than a date tease. Based on previous LEGO teasers, we could see a reveal at some point in the next week, but that’s only speculation based on past events.
This could also be another kind of LEGO project involving PAC-MAN with further details yet to be confirmed. We’ll have to wait and see what the LEGO Group has in store for this iconic game franchise.
Featured image: Bandai Namco
- LEGO has been a part of my life ever since I was young. It all started when my brother passed down 7657 AT-ST to me. It’s guided me through my early years, through school and eventually through my degree in journalism. I still have all my collection proudly on display, including my many NINJAGO sets, my favourite of all the LEGO Group’s themes. Outside of Brick Fanatics I am an avid gamer and enjoy a good game of Dungeons & Dragons.
- January 2024 sets03/12/2023One more LEGO Star Wars 2024 set image revealed
- Best Deal03/12/2023Retiring soon: Save big on a retiring LEGO Harry Potter set before it’s gone
- News03/12/2023New LEGO Disney, postcard and more sets spotted on LEGO.com
- January 2024 sets03/12/2023Multiple LEGO themes embrace space branding in 2024 sets