LEGOLAND resort hotel turns the clocks to kst (kid standard time) for a new year’s eve all the family can enjoy. This New Year’s Eve give your celebrations a LEGO® twist at the LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort Hotel for an evening that ALL the family can enjoy.
To avoid sleepy little ones missing the festivities, the LEGOLAND Hotel will change its clocks to Kid Standard Time (KST) so younger guests can enjoy the midnight feel with a countdown to New Year and a spectacular fireworks display all at 9pm (GMT) – just in time for bed.
To start the evening off with a bang – families can tuck into a special “Foods from around the World” buffet dinner in Bricks Family restaurant – complete with balloons, party treats and a glass of fizz on arrival. Friendly Pink Brick and Ollie the Dragon will be on hand to meet guests, getting the party started at 7pm with games and a special Countdown to ‘Midnight’ Disco. As the clocks strike ‘midnight’ (KST) the skies will light up with a spectacular fireworks display and for a unique twist, guests can try the special 3D glasses, revealing thousands of exploding LEGO bricks when the sensational fireworks light up the night sky. After ‘midnight’ (KST) guests can wind down in the Skyline Bar and watch the fireworks live from London on the big screen or from the comfort of their LEGO themed bedroom.
On New Year’s Day, Ollie the Dragon and Pink Brick will be up bright and early to meet guests for brunch and the indoor pirate-themed splash pool will be open all day. The LEGOLAND Windsor Resort is definitely the place to be to see in 2016.
- New Year’s Eve – LEGO themed family room (2 adults and 2 children) from £490 – including dinner, breakfast and entertainment.
- Book here: legoland.co.uk
- December 31 2015 timings:
- 17:00 – 18:30 – Pink Brick and Ollie the Dragon meet and greet
- 19:00 – 20:00 – games and adventure
- 20:00 – 21:00 – disco
- 21:00 – 21:15 – Midnight (KST) and fireworks display
- 21:15 – 01:00 – wind down in the Skyline Bar at midnight (GMT)
- New Year’s Day timings:
- Costume Character Brunch 8am-11am