LEGO Ideas 21335 Motorised Lighthouse remains exclusive to John Lewis and the LEGO Group’s retail bubble in the UK and right now there’s a sale on at the retailer, slashing the price of the LEGO Ideas set by 20% set. To save you from doing the maths, that takes the £259.99 price down to £207.99 for a £52 discount.
[bdproduct search=’21335′ sort=’discount’ numberOfRecord=” brand=” sliderMinValues=’0′ sliderMaxValues=’750′]
21335 Motorised Lighthouse includes some expensive electronic elements that, unfortunately, drive up the price, making this offer on the 2,065-piece all the more valuable. The features that these electronic parts allow for include a light that shines through the exceedingly rare Fresnel lens pieces as well as a function to make the light spin.
A second light shines through the fire inside the cottage at the base of the lighthouse too and there’s a lot to appreciate inside the building and the tower. Everything in this set can be contained to a single baseplate, making it easy to display around the home and store when not in use.
Inspired by the approved fan design submitted by Sandro Quattrini, you can pick up your own LEGO Ideas 21335 Motorised Lighthouse for £207.99 at John Lewis now, or at least as long as the sale or stocks last.
Thank you for supporting Brick Fanatics by purchasing your LEGO via our affiliate links. Don’t miss our dedicated deals page for all of the latest LEGO discounts and offers as they drop, and subscribe to our newsletter to get the details of the biggest new sales direct to your inbox.
- LEGO has been a part of my life ever since I was young. It all started when my brother passed down 7657 AT-ST to me. It’s guided me through my early years, through school and eventually through my degree in journalism. I still have all my collection proudly on display, including my many NINJAGO sets, my favourite of all the LEGO Group’s themes. Outside of Brick Fanatics I am an avid gamer and enjoy a good game of Dungeons & Dragons.
- Best Deal10/12/2023Amazon LEGO deals: Capture an iconic moment from the Infinity Saga
- January 2024 sets10/12/2023LEGO Friends’ new housing used to look much different
- January 2024 sets10/12/2023Closer look at new LEGO Star Wars Super Battle Droid upgrade
- 2023 in review10/12/2023The 10 biggest LEGO sets of 2023