LEGO is not my only passion, running takes up more of my time and I’m pretty darn good at it and constantly in the top 20 or higher at most races I do. I also like to give back to those less fortunate via crazy challenges. So at the moment I am doing a year long racing challenge that finishes next July. This is where I race at least once a week for a 52 weeks from anything from 5k up to a marathon. The aim is to hit 100 races in a yeat. So while personally I am aiming to win as many races as possible, I am also raising money for the Sheffield Childrens Hospital Charity. You can read more about my challenge here
To help with fundraising I have got two brand new sets of LEGO Collectable Series 14 Minifigures to be given away. Anyone who donates to my challenge via Virgin Money Giving will be entered into a draw to win the set. You can donate as much or as little as a £1 and every donation gives you another entry. Every penny donated goes direct to the charity.
The closing date to donate and enter is 26th October, so do something amazing today and help a childrens charity and be in with a chance of winning some LEGO, here are all the details:
- I have 2 full sets of the LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 14 (Monsters) as prizes.
- The prize draw is open from now 26th August till 23:59 on 26th October.
- Donate via my Virgin Money Giving page from £1 upwards to be entered into the draw.
- Then drop the site an email via contact[at]brickfanatics.co.uk with your name/details/donation so can track.
- Please make sure the name/email you use on the donation page matches the one you use on the email
- I will draw two names out at random from all those who entered on the 27th and will post them out that day.
- I will film the draw so there is complete clarity in the prize draw.
- All money donated goes to my fundraising for The Sheffield Children’s Hospital charity.
- The judges (aka me) decision is final.
- As the minifigures come in blind packets, these packets have been opened to confirm their contents but are brand new.
Thank you and good luck