Earlier this week, the second 2018 qualifying period for LEGO Ideas drew to a close, with 10 projects having reached the 10,000 vote threshold. The projects, submitted by passionate brick fanatics, will now be reviewed by the LEGO Ideas team to see which – if any – will be selected for release as official products.
Here are the 10 projects that are now being considered:
1. SpaceX Falcon Heavy by khehmeyer
2. International Space Station by XCLD
03. SpaceX – The Ultimate Collection by Matthew Nolan & Whatsuptoday
4. Steamboat Willie by szabomate90
05. M&M’s Chocolate Candy Dispenser by EDxAS
06. Rolls-Royce UltraFan® – The Ultimate Jet Engine by DanCodd
07. Peugeot 205 Turbo 16 Lego Speed Champions by AbFab1974
08. Fiat 500 F by saabfan & gabriele.zannotti
09. The Central Perk Coffee of Friends by Mric76
10. Mexico City & LEGO = ? by LegoFan_506
As is often the case, the projects that have achieved the necessary level of support include several based on existing intellectual properties, such as M&M’s, Peugeot and Disney. The results of this review will be announced early in 2019.