There has been over 100 people who have entered every day and got every question correct, well done to you all. I try and make each question a decent challenge and I aim to make them harder as the prizes get bigger. So today we have one of the better sets of 2016 the awesome Ideas 21304: Doctor Who set.
The Great LEGO Christmas Giveaway Day #16
Here is a daily recap of how the competition works; For 25 days straight you can win LEGO! Each day at 9:00am GMT we will post our daily giveaway question and the question will stay open till 8:59 am GMT the following day when a new question will be posted to win the next prize. On Boxing Day we will reveal all 25 winners. Now, the good news is you can enter every day but the catch is you can only win one prize. So, when we do the draw, if your name is selected for a prize it won’t be counted in any other days’ draw. Full terms and conditions of the giveaway are posted below for a list of prizes click here.
Terms and conditions
- Competition is open to UK residents only.
- You can enter each daily giveaway once.
- You can enter all 25 days if you so wish but it is one prize per person.
- You must have a valid email address.
- You must have a UK address so the prize can be shipped to you.
- All daily giveaways will run from 9:00am till 8:59am the following day.
- The daily prize will be revealed at 9:00am along with the daily question.
- All winners will be revealed at 9:00am on Boxing Day. We will draw the winner of the biggest prize based on UK RRP and work backwards to the smallest prize.
- All prizes will then be shipped on the first working day in January.
- All winners will be contacted via their valid email on Boxing Day to confirm and then also when their prize has been shipped.
- There is no cash alternative, you cannot swap your prize to another day.
- All prizes have been funded via adverts on this site, or have been donated from LEGO or other 3rd party companies.
- The judges decision is final.
- Any questions regarding this giveaway please email me at contact[at]brickfanatics.co.uk