Apologies we delayed the announcement post by an hours but it’s so I could do the draw for the prizes. I will be contacting the winners later today to arrange shipping of prizes in the new year. All prizes will then be shipped on the first working day in January. So thank you to everyone who enter especially those who entered everyday there was a lot who got every answer correct. I want to thank all those who can’t be bothered to read the rules first as well. As people seemed to miss the UK ONLY PART!, took me an hour every day removing invalid entries 😛
So below first is the question and answer to each day. My decision is final, but feel free to question it as I can provide my answer source.
- Q – In the Mixels animated series what is A Cubit?
A – A Cubit is an object that allows Mixels to combine with each other
- Q – The Santa minifigure in this set first appeared in which Collectable Minifigure Series?
A – Series 8
- Q – Which set was released first?
A- It was image number one which was set 8544
- Q – Which Enterprise was in Star Trek First Contact?
A – It was of course Enterprise E
- Q – How many languages was Frozen let it go translated into?
A – The song according to Wikipedia ” it was translated into 45 languages and dialects worldwide”
- Q – What year was the first Winter Village Toy Shop released?
A – 2009
- Q – 2015 was the year of the sheep, what will 2016 be?
A – Monkey
- Q – Which character is not an Elf?
A – Emily
- Q – When was the full PC version released of Minecraft released?
A – November 18, 2011
- Q – Which image is of series 4 of the series?
A – It was image number 2
- Q – Name all 5 of the main LEGO Friends characters?
A – Andrea, Mia, Olivia, Stephanie Emma
- Q – What year was the town set Blizzard Blazer released?
A – 1988
- Q – How many ship(s) in the Pirate theme have over a 1,000 pieces?
A – There was only ever one ship to have over a 1,000 pieces
- Q – According to Brickset how many sets were released in 2015?
A – 772
- Q – Who is credited with creating the Architecture theme?
A – Adam Reed Tucker
- Q – Who was the 7th Doctor
A – Sylvester McCoy
- Q – Select the correct release years of all the Star Wars films up to VII
A – 1977, 1980, 1983, 1999, 2002, 2005, 2015
- Q – How many animal tribes were in the Chima theme?
A – 19
- Q – How many parts does the Grand Carousel have?
A – 3263
- Q – How many level packs have been released or revealed so far?
A – 6
- Q – How many Ferrari F40’s were produced?
A – 1311
- Q – What is the other model you can build from this set
A – Mercedes-Benz Articulated Construction Truck
- Q – Out of every modular set released which is the smallest in terms of piece count?
A – Market Street (1248 pieces) (I asked which modular, not mini modular or the Bricktober ones and even though released under the factory theme, LEGO classes it as a modular)
- Q – Which Ninjago set won Activity Toy of the Year in 2012?
A – The LEGO Ninjago Fire Temple (2507)
- Q – What is the worldwide Lifetime Gross
A – $295,212,467
Now on to the prizes, below is a list of winners, location and the prize they have won. Well done to all 25 winners.
- Simon Croft, Skegness
- Martin Troop, Norwich
- Louisa Morley, Portstmouth
- Callum Draper, Peterborough
- Louise Whitaker, Fleet
- Karen Hood, Glasgow
- Elizabeth Van Zelst, Bristol
- David Alexander, Winchester
- Jane Evans, Scarborough
- Saeed Ali, Huddersfield
- Colin Earl, Manchester
- Thomas Whitehead, Cambridge
- Kelly Raven, Gateshead
- Darren Potter, Coventry
- Lee Jones, Leeds
- Julie Veron, Pontypridd
- Helen Carr, Chester
- Kayleigh Dunn, Halifax
- Philip Hurst, Sunderland
- Tom Marshall, Birmingham
- James Savage, Basingstoke
- Ross, Houston, Paisley
- Sarah Oliver, Manchester
- Craig, Jeffery, Walsall
- Darren Earnshaw, Barnsley