The LEGO Group has finally uploaded all three Raya and the Last Dragon sets to its online store ahead of their release next month.
That makes their arrival on LEGO.com peculiarly close to their release, while other March 1 sets have been listed as ‘Coming Soon’ since as far back as December 2020. It’s not our first look at the trio of models, though: we’ve had official images for a while, and they’ve even been spotted in the wild in the US.
Still, we do now know how much they’ll cost in the UK and Europe, adding to the already-revealed US prices: 43181 Raya and the Heart Palace headlines the wave at £74.99 / $79.99 / €79.99, 43184 Raya and Sisu Dragon is the cheapest at £27.99 / $29.99 / €29.99, and 43185 Boun’s Boat comes somewhere in between at £44.99 / $49.99 / €49.99.
As with the wider Disney range, all three sets contain mini-dolls rather than minifigures. You’ll be able to order them from March 1, along with new waves from NINJAGO, Monkie Kid, Star Wars, Marvel and more.
- I like to think of myself as a journalist first, LEGO fan second, but we all know that’s not really the case. Journalism does run through my veins, though, like some kind of weird literary blood – the sort that will no doubt one day lead to a stress-induced heart malfunction. It’s like smoking, only worse. Thankfully, I get to write about LEGO until then.
- 10326 Natural History Museum29/11/2023LEGO Icons 10326 Natural History Museum – before you buy
- 21344 Orient Express29/11/2023Good news: the LEGO Orient Express can be motorised after all
- News28/11/2023You won’t find a LEGO collection more unique (or obscure) than this
- 21344 Orient Express28/11/2023LEGO says Orient Express’s fan designer was ‘very happy’ with the finished product