76176 Escape from The Ten Rings and 76177 Battle at the Ancient Village have been available to US fans for a fair while, but the rest of us have had to play the waiting game – along with its bonus ‘one more day’ round, as they’ve actually arrived online and in-store a day after the other three August Marvel sets, for, erm, reasons?
Either way, grabbing both of them (or one of them, plus enough other Marvel sets to take you above the £40 / $40 / €40 threshold) will also net you the third and presumably final Shang-Chi set, 30454 Shang-Chi and the Great Protector. That polybag offers a miniaturised take on the dragon in 76177 Battle at the Ancient Village, and is available until August 15 (or while stocks last).
Both Shang-Chi sets include a handful of the titular rings, which are actually more like bracelets – and therefore surprisingly accurate, given the size of LEGO ring elements – but you’ll need to buy both sets to grab the full 10. Just don’t ask us what to do with your mini army of Shang-Chi minifigures.
Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings will arrive in cinemas on September 3. Please consider supporting the work that Brick Fanatics does by ordering the tie-in Marvel sets using our affiliate links. Thank you!
- I like to think of myself as a journalist first, LEGO fan second, but we all know that’s not really the case. Journalism does run through my veins, though, like some kind of weird literary blood – the sort that will no doubt one day lead to a stress-induced heart malfunction. It’s like smoking, only worse. Thankfully, I get to write about LEGO until then.
- Features08/12/2023Seven retiring LEGO sets to buy with double points (while you still can)
- March 2024 sets08/12/2023First look at new LEGO NINJAGO March 2024 set
- 2023 in review08/12/2023Brick Fanatics’ top 20 LEGO minifigures of 2023
- March 2024 sets01/12/2023LEGO confirms Speed Champions price rises for 2024