The final LEGO Ideas period for 2018 sees just five projects qualify to progress to the review stage.
Five more LEGO Ideas projects have reached the 10,000 vote threshold in the final four months of 2018, with the product ideas now progressing to the all-important review phase. At this point, the LEGO review panel will assess each product idea and decide whether it would make for a good product. Any of the five product ideas that have succeeded at this point could be released as an official LEGO set sometime next year.
Here are the five successful product ideas:
1. Dinosaurs Fossils Skeletons – Natural History Collection by Mukkinn
2. Chemical Plant by Ymarilego
3. Food Stand Diners by FrostBricks
4. Playable Lego Piano by SleepyCow
5. Queen Victoria Cruise Ship by FlagsNZ
Any product reaching 10,000 votes between now and May 6 will qualify for the first review period of 2019. Results from the second 2018 review period are expected to be revealed soon.