Andrea Lattanzio’s ode to the great outdoors arrived on LEGO Store shelves yesterday for VIP members (ahead of a wide release on February 4), building a cosy forest retreat in 2,082 pieces. It’s also the basis for the latest LEGO Ideas contest, which tasks fans with building activities perfect for a cabin holiday.
Examples given by the Ideas team include kayaking, fishing and rock climbing, but it’s as wide a brief as you could hope for. There are no restrictions on size or piece count, and both physical and digital designs – created in BrickLink Studio – are acceptable. You’ve got until March 9 at 11am UK time to get your entry in.
The LEGO Ideas team will then judge all the entries and select three winners – a grand prize winner and two runners-up – by March 16, and announce them through the LEGO Ideas platform by March 23. First place will take home a signed copy of 21338 A-Frame Cabin, along with 21318 Tree House, 21335 Motorised Lighthouse and 21337 Table Football.
Both runners-up will also receive a signed copy of 21338 A-Frame Cabin and an unsigned copy of 21335 Motorised Lighthouse. The contest page doesn’t specify who’s signing the cabin box beyond ‘the designers’, but the design team for the set included Justin Ramsden, Woon Tze Che, Ollie Gregory, Ashwin Visser and Kenza Faten.
Regardless, those are solid prize packages, collecting together some of the best LEGO Ideas sets currently on the market (and 21337 Table Football). Click here for a full breakdown of the contest rules and to submit your entry.
Support the work that Brick Fanatics does by purchasing your LEGO using our affiliate links.
- I like to think of myself as a journalist first, LEGO fan second, but we all know that’s not really the case. Journalism does run through my veins, though, like some kind of weird literary blood – the sort that will no doubt one day lead to a stress-induced heart malfunction. It’s like smoking, only worse. Thankfully, I get to write about LEGO until then.
- March 2024 sets01/12/2023LEGO confirms Speed Champions price rises for 2024
- March 2024 sets01/12/2023LEGO Harry Potter 2024 UK set prices confirmed
- January 2024 sets01/12/2023LEGO Marvel 76285 Spider-Man’s Mask available to pre-order now, pricing confirmed
- March 2024 sets01/12/2023LEGO Spidey and His Amazing Friends 2024 sets revealed