Available exclusively to newsletter subscribers over the weekend, our limited-time discount at Zavvi will return this Wednesday, November 24 at 4pm GMT / 8am PT / 11am ET. Sign up to our newsletter on the right hand side of this page (or at the bottom if you’re on mobile), and you’ll receive a code in your inbox to use at Zavvi.
Whether you’re in the UK or US, that code will give you a discount on selected LEGO sets at the online retailer – but it will only be valid for a very brief window, so you’ll need to be on the button as soon as you receive it to take advantage.
Of course, exclusive access to LEGO discounts isn’t the only reason to sign up to our newsletter, nor the only reason to stay on the mailing list if you’re already on it (and if you are, good work!). As well as entry to all our giveaways – including one currently ongoing for three of this year’s best LEGO advent calendars – you’ll get the latest news, features and content straight to your inbox.
- I like to think of myself as a journalist first, LEGO fan second, but we all know that’s not really the case. Journalism does run through my veins, though, like some kind of weird literary blood – the sort that will no doubt one day lead to a stress-induced heart malfunction. It’s like smoking, only worse. Thankfully, I get to write about LEGO until then.
- Features08/12/2023Seven retiring LEGO sets to buy with double points (while you still can)
- March 2024 sets08/12/2023First look at new LEGO NINJAGO March 2024 set
- 2023 in review08/12/2023Brick Fanatics’ top 20 LEGO minifigures of 2023
- March 2024 sets01/12/2023LEGO confirms Speed Champions price rises for 2024