A list of minifigures that may be coming in the LEGO Collectible Minifigures Harry Potter series later this year has surfaced.
- Harry Potter – Accessories: cloak, sorting hat
- Ron Weasley – Accessories: cloak, frog, sweets
- Hermione Granger – Accessories: cloak, wand, book
- James Potter – Accessory: Golden Snitch, broom, Quidditch robes
- Lily Potter – Accessory: baby with scar on forehead
- Fred Weasley – Accessories: Marauder’s Map, fireworks
- George Weasley
- Vernon Dursley – Accessories: shotgun
- Petunia Dursley – Accessory: letter
- Dudley Dursley in Pajamas – Accessories: cake, pig tail
- Rolanda Hooch – Accessories: broom, whistle
- Bloody Baron
- Sir Nicholas de Mimsy-Porpington (Nearly Headless Nick)
- Gray Lady
- Fat Friar
- Moaning Myrtle – Accessory: Tom Riddle’s diary
- Sirius Black – Accessories: Dog
If this list is accurate, that means another series that contains 20 different minifigures to collect. Fans will hope that this range complements the sets well, as the two The LEGO Batman Movie series of Collectible Minifigures did. The information should be treated as rumour until officially confirmed.
New sets based on the Wizarding World of Harry Potter have also been rumoured to launch later this year.