The last concrete news on the eagerly-awaited title (beyond another, indefinite delay in April) came at last year’s Gamescom event, so it seems fitting that this year’s opening event could finally bring us a confirmed launch date for LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga.
Opening Night Live gets underway at 7pm UK time. Hit play on the video below to tune in, then follow along with Brick Fanatics’ liveblog further down the page as we chart and react to all the latest developments on what could be the most anticipated LEGO video game of all time.
Make sure to get involved in the liveblog’s comments, too – we want to know your predictions for the event, your reactions to all the news, and whether it was worth the year-long wait. Will we finally get a release date? A new trailer? A list of characters and planets? More DLC or expansions? Fingers crossed for at least some of that…
[livecenter theme=”default” id=”16158″ tenant=”brickfanatics”]
- I like to think of myself as a journalist first, LEGO fan second, but we all know that’s not really the case. Journalism does run through my veins, though, like some kind of weird literary blood – the sort that will no doubt one day lead to a stress-induced heart malfunction. It’s like smoking, only worse. Thankfully, I get to write about LEGO until then.
- Best Deal22/02/2024Biggest LEGO City Space set available at a major discount
- Latest22/02/2024Marvel is ‘not going to give up’ as it retools Avengers 5 away from Kang
- Latest21/02/2024Every LEGO set coming in March 2024 – Star Wars, Speed Champions and more
- News21/02/2024Super-rare gold LEGO BIONICLE mask back up for auction