Following a couple of minifigures and a BrickHeadz earlier this year, 43249 Stitch‘s launch on March 1 is nearing and the build depicts the adorable character in a vibrant shirt, a flower on his head and holding an ice cream. Zavvi has pre-orders of the set available now and you can use code PREORDER5 to save £3 on the set now and score free delivery without using the code.
43249 Stitch would usually set you back £59.99 and includes 730 pieces that make up the biggest Stitch build ever. You can move the model’s ears and adjust the fingers, though the ice cream may slip out of Stitch’s hand. He is naturally posed sitting down ready to sit on your desk, shelf or anywhere around your home.
Those giant designs for Stitch’s eyes appear almost certainly to be printed, so you likely won’t need to worry about applying a pair of huge stickers. For enthusiasts of the Lilo & Stitch animated series, this is a long-awaited model that can be paired with the Stitch minifigures and BrickHeadz to pay homage to the iconic character in LEGO.
43249 Stitch is available to pre-order now with £3 off using code PREORDER5 at Zavvi and that code can be used on all March 2024 LEGO set pre-orders at the retailer, which currently all include free delivery at the time of writing.
Thank you for supporting Brick Fanatics by purchasing your LEGO via our affiliate links. Don’t miss our dedicated deals page for all of the latest LEGO discounts and offers as they drop, and subscribe to our newsletter to get the details of the biggest new sales direct to your inbox.
- LEGO has been a part of my life ever since I was young. It all started when my brother passed down 7657 AT-ST to me. It’s guided me through my early years, through school and eventually through my degree in journalism. I still have all my collection proudly on display, including my many NINJAGO sets, my favourite of all the LEGO Group’s themes. Outside of Brick Fanatics I am an avid gamer and enjoy a good game of Dungeons & Dragons.
- Best Deal01/03/2024LEGO Icons deals: Enjoy a night at the Jazz Club for less in John Lewis’ new sale
- Latest01/03/2024LEGO Star Wars’ 25th anniversary has officially begun
- News27/02/2024What LEGO set could be revealed at Walmart Collector Con 2024?
- News27/02/2024Walmart Collector Con 2024 teases LEGO reveal