What’s Your Toy Pad Look like? Is decked out to look like the Ghostbusters Headquarters, or a mix up of the Wizard of Oz and the LEGO Movie? Or is it just the regular Toy Pad, un-customized? Now could be your chance to spice it up with some new décor.
From now until May 16th, build the wildest, more amazing gateway into the LEGO Dimensions world and enter it on LEGO Rebrick. Mix LEGO Dimensions characters and themes, or build one completely in the style of your choosing. Even if you don’t own a copy of the game, you can still enter by following the sizing and design laid out in the rules. You could win A LEGO Dimensions starter pack for the console of your choice, a level pack of your choice, and a brick-built Doctor Who figure to celebrate the game!
- Overall expression and innovation of mashup using LD brands: 25%
- Most inspired details on the model: 25%
- Attention to contest theme: 25%
- Best use of LEGO® elements: 25%
- Jesper C. Nielsen, Creative Lead, LEGO Systems, Inc.
- Kari Vinther Nielsen, Marketing Lead, LEGO Systems, Inc.
- Charles McNair, Lead LEGO Model Artist, TT Games
- Evelyn Icarro, Brand Marketing, WB Games
- A one-of-a-kind brick-built LEGO Doctor Who figure approximately 20 inches tall with an estimated value of 2,000 USD.
- A LEGO Dimensions starter pack available on the following platforms: PS4, PS3, Wii U, XBox One and the X360. Retail value $79.99 – $89.99
- 3. 1 Level Pack to be chosen by winner. Retail value $29.99.