The Star Wars news continues with info regarding this years Star Wars day at LEGOLAND Windsor; Channel The Force At The LEGOLAND Windsor Resort With Special LEGO Star Wars™ Days And Introducing A 500,000 Brick Death Star Model In An Epic New Scene In The LEGO Star War Miniland Model Display.
From 30 April – 2 May, fans should get ready to join in a galaxy of Star Wars™ themed activities, featuring the brand new 500,000 brick LEGO® Star Wars™ Death Star model, as the Force returns stronger than ever to the LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort.
Guests are invited to dress up and enter the daily costume competition and LEGO Star Wars™ characters will meet and greet guests throughout the weekend. LEGO® model making skills will be put to the test with LEGO Star Wars™ themed builds and a LEGO Droid Building Workshop, plus there will be lots more intergalactic fun and games.
The Death Star, NEW for 2016, is one of the most impressive and biggest LEGO® Star Wars™ models ever created. The massive 2.4 metre wide, 3 metre high creation, weighs in at a hefty 860kg, and is the centrepiece of an epic new finale at the LEGO® Star Wars™ Miniland Model Display. The dramatic scene also features 16 Alliance ships swooping in to destroy it and provides a stunning end to the 1.5million brick experience which brings to life some iconic Star Wars™ scenes.
The event, LEGO® Star Wars™ Miniland Model Display and more than 55 family friendly rides, attractions and shows is included in the normal ticket price which starts from £37 online for both adults and children. Pre-booking is STRONGLY advised to guarantee entry at www.LEGOLAND.co.uk.
Star Wars: The Force Awakens, the biggest film of all time in the UK, will be available to own by digital download from April 11, 2016 and on Blu-ray™ and DVD from April 18, 2016.
Park ticket prices/opening
- Park open from 11 March until 5 November 2016 (closed on selected midweek days in September, October and November)
- Tickets from £37 when booked online at least 7 days in advance
- Book here: www.legoland.co.uk/en/Book/ or call 0845 373 2640
- Themed family rooms (2 adults/ 2 children) available from £314 in low season (not including LEGO Friends rooms). Premium themed rooms (2 adults/ 2 children) from £404 in low season
- Hotel price includes breakfast and Park tickets for two days plus early bird access to selected rides in the Park (special rates available for LEGOLAND Annual Pass Holders and Merlin Annual Pass Holders)
- Book here: www.legoland.co.uk/hotel/shortbreak/