Carrying a product number once thought to belong to a Jabba’s Throne Room Diorama (leaving the fate of that rumoured set in the balance), the 630-piece microscale cruiser is available to pre-order in the US now for $69.99. It’s still to appear in other territories, so we don’t yet know how much it will retail for in the UK and Europe.
[bdproduct search=’star+wars’ sort=’discount’ numberOfRecord=’3′ brand=” sliderMinValues=’0′ sliderMaxValues=’750′]
A big grey triangle is something we’ve seen plenty of times before in the LEGO Star Wars range, but never quite like this: the detailed model sits atop a black display stand, with a printed plaque akin to the LEGO Star Wars Helmet Collection, and a Star Wars: Return of the Jedi 40th anniversary plaque.
It’s also flanked by two tiny Star Destroyers, just to emphasise how big Darth Vader’s flagship the Executor is in-universe. The final model measures 14cm tall, a whopping 43cm long and 18cm wide, and offers an alternative entry point into 18+ ships that’s reminiscent of 2010’s 8099 Midi-scale Imperial Star Destroyer.
75356 Executor Super Star Destroyer will launch on May 1 in the US, and presumably worldwide, once it shows up on other LEGO.com landing pages. There’s no word yet on whether it will be exclusive to official channels or widely available at third-party retailers, but we’ll keep you posted.
Support the work that Brick Fanatics does by purchasing your LEGO using our affiliate links.
- I like to think of myself as a journalist first, LEGO fan second, but we all know that’s not really the case. Journalism does run through my veins, though, like some kind of weird literary blood – the sort that will no doubt one day lead to a stress-induced heart malfunction. It’s like smoking, only worse. Thankfully, I get to write about LEGO until then.
- Latest29/02/2024LEGO March 2024 buyers’ guide – new sets, minifigures, free gifts and more
- News29/02/2024Crowdfunding results prove not all retro LEGO themes are created equal
- News29/02/2024Star Wars video game reportedly cancelled amid industry-wide layoffs
- News29/02/2024BrickLink Designer Program Series 1 wraps up as two LEGO sets fail to sell out