The LEGO Group has teamed up with Katy Perry for its holiday campaign this year – and there is a seven-set bundle competition to go with it.
The festive ad from the LEGO Group features children using play to navigate their way and overcome obstacles on their journey to deliver gifts around their neighbourhood. For the first time, they’re joined by a celebrity partner: Katy Perry, singing her way through her 2010 single Firework from the top of a LEGO float.
As Katy and the kids travel through a park and down a street, they encounter a number of issues on their way to deliver presents but are helped out by a Star Wars X-Wing, a Disney princess, and Iron Man. Katy herself is also wearing a LEGO-themed dress covered in yellow and blue plates, with a quirky red brick perched on her head.
“As a LEGO fan who has built a lot of models with kids in the last few years, it was super heart-warming to see what happens when kids are in put in charge of holiday gift-giving,” said Katy in a statement. “Play comes in so many forms with no set of rules, and to see them apply that makes me hopeful for a really bright future for the generation.”
To celebrate the new holiday campaign, the LEGO Group is offering VIP members the chance to win a bundle with all seven sets featured in the Christmas commercial, as well as a Perry Playland lunchbox. Every item will also be signed by Katy Perry herself. Here are all the sets included in the bundle:
|LEGO City||60339 Double Loop Stunt Arena|
|LEGO City||60350 Lunar Research Base|
|LEGO Friends||41713 Olivia’s Space Academy|
|LEGO Friends||41714 Andrea’s Theatre School|
|LEGO Friends||41717 Mia’s Wildlife Rescue|
|LEGO DOTS||41957 Adhesive Patches Mega Pack|
|LEGO Disney||43205 Ultimate Adventure Castle|
|LEGO Classic||11717 Bricks Bricks Plates|
No purchase is necessary and your first entry is free, while every entry after that will cost 50 VIP points each. There is a maximum of 50 entries per VIP member and it’s available to enter from November 1 to November 31.
Support the work that Brick Fanatics does by purchasing your LEGO sets using our affiliate links. Thank you!
- I write about all the very best fandoms – and that means LEGO, of course. Spending so much time looking at and talking about LEGO sets is dangerous for my bank balance, but the LEGO shelves are thriving. You win some, you lose some.
- News28/11/2023Get kitted out for Christmas in festive LEGO T-shirts
- News28/11/2023There’s a new way to have your LEGO delivered in the UK
- News28/11/2023You can still pick up as many as three free LEGO gifts right now
- Best Deal28/11/2023Score a last-minute LEGO Black Friday deal with over £100 off UCS Millennium Falcon