Both of those sets were available to pre-order at LEGO.com in the US until earlier this week, but are now listed as ‘coming soon’ on October 1 and November 1 respectively. The yellow ‘pre-order’ tag is still applied to each product that was previously available to purchase ahead of its official release, including 76238 Classic TV Series Batman Cowl, but the link to actually buy them has vanished.
There’s no immediate or obvious explanation for why this has happened, but we’ve reached out to the LEGO Group for comment. If a single product was no longer able to be pre-ordered, a reasonable assumption might have been that it had sold through its allocation – but given the function appears to have disappeared site-wide, it could also just be a simple tech error.
For now, you’ll have to wait until release day to place your order for any upcoming sets in the US. If you’ve got a pending pre-order for any October or November releases, let us know if its current status has changed via Twitter or in the comments below.
- I like to think of myself as a journalist first, LEGO fan second, but we all know that’s not really the case. Journalism does run through my veins, though, like some kind of weird literary blood – the sort that will no doubt one day lead to a stress-induced heart malfunction. It’s like smoking, only worse. Thankfully, I get to write about LEGO until then.
- Features08/12/2023Seven retiring LEGO sets to buy with double points (while you still can)
- March 2024 sets08/12/2023First look at new LEGO NINJAGO March 2024 set
- 2023 in review08/12/2023Brick Fanatics’ top 20 LEGO minifigures of 2023
- March 2024 sets01/12/2023LEGO confirms Speed Champions price rises for 2024