LEGO Ideas 21313 Ship in a Bottle will be released on February 1, priced at £69.99 (USA $69.99, Germany €69.99). The 962 piece set is based on a build by Jake Sadovich, who achieved 10,000 supporters on the LEGO Ideas platform.
Here are all of the images and details provided by the LEGO Group:
Show you are a true craftsman when you create a Ship in a Bottle with LEGO® bricks! Build this beautiful ship named ‘Leviathan’, including the captain’s quarters, masts, crow’s nest, sails, flag and 6 cannons. Place it inside the brick-built bottle, featuring a buildable cork and wax seal. Then showcase your nostalgic, nautical creation on the display stand, complete with the ship’s nameplate and a compass with a spinning needle.
• Features a LEGO® brick-built bottle, ship and a display stand.
• Bottle features a detailed, buildable cork with NEW wax-seal-style element and over 280 translucent-blue, water-style elements inside.
• Ship features a raised deck at the stern, captain’s quarters, 6 cannons, 3 masts, a crow’s nest and assorted elements including printed sails and the ship’s flag.
• Display stand features the ship’s ‘Leviathan’ nameplate, a built-in ‘compass’ (non-functioning) with detailed compass rose and spinning gold-colored needle, 2 globe elements and gold-colored detailing.
• Includes a booklet with building instructions, plus information about the set’s fan creator and LEGO® designers.
• Bottle on stand measures over 3″ (10cm) high, 12” (31cm) wide and 3” (10cm) deep.
• Ship measures over 3″ (8cm) high, 5” (14cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide.
21313 Ship in a Bottle will be available at shop.LEGO.com from February 1, where fans can presently order the current LEGO Ideas sets – 21310 Old Fishing Store, 21309 NASA Apollo Saturn V and 21312 Women of NASA