It’s the latest in a long line of LEGO takes on movie posters, and depicts the eponymous Shang-Chi surrounded by a bunch of rings, as per the film’s official one-sheet. And it’s apparently also enough to blow Simu Liu’s mind, based on his response to the poster on Twitter.
We already know the actor behind the titular character is a LEGO fan, though, so that’s probably not a shock. You can join Liu in picking up both sets based on the Marvel Cinematic Universe movie right now if you’re in the US, as both 76176 Escape from The Ten Rings and 76177 Battle at the Ancient Village are available to buy at LEGO.com.
Those of us in the UK and Europe will have to wait until August 2 to pick them up, but that’s still just over a month ahead of the film’s release on September 3. Either one will nab you a Shang-Chi minifigure, but there’s also a very good reason to pick up both.
- I like to think of myself as a journalist first, LEGO fan second, but we all know that’s not really the case. Journalism does run through my veins, though, like some kind of weird literary blood – the sort that will no doubt one day lead to a stress-induced heart malfunction. It’s like smoking, only worse. Thankfully, I get to write about LEGO until then.
- Features08/12/2023Seven retiring LEGO sets to buy with double points (while you still can)
- Latest08/12/2023First look at new LEGO NINJAGO March 2024 set
- 2023 in review08/12/2023Brick Fanatics’ top 20 LEGO minifigures of 2023
- March 2024 sets01/12/2023LEGO confirms Speed Champions price rises for 2024