First unveiled by a Mexican LEGO Certified Store earlier today, the 663-piece display model – which takes its cues from the Empire Strikes Back – will launch alongside the previously-revealed 75314 The Bad Batch Attack Shuttle on August 1.
While that set is currently available for pre-order in the UK, US and Europe, however, only stateside fans can currently secure their copy of 75296 Darth Vader Meditation Chamber ahead of its full launch later this summer.
You’ll need to cough up $69.99 to do so, while UK and European fans will need to budget £59.99 / €69.99 respectively by the time August rolls around – or for when pre-orders in those territories go live, which could still happen within the next two months.
The 18+ set includes minifigures of both Darth Vader and General Veers, along with a stickered or decorated element to depict the moment the Dark Lord chokes out one of his subordinates. Grim territory for a LEGO set, but then this is catered first and foremost towards adults…
Stay tuned for more on 75296 Darth Vader Meditation Chamber directly from the LEGO Star Wars design team as part of Brick Fanatics’ LEGO Fan Media Days coverage in the days to come.
- I like to think of myself as a journalist first, LEGO fan second, but we all know that’s not really the case. Journalism does run through my veins, though, like some kind of weird literary blood – the sort that will no doubt one day lead to a stress-induced heart malfunction. It’s like smoking, only worse. Thankfully, I get to write about LEGO until then.
- Latest05/03/2024LEGO Speed Champions 76922 BMW M4 GT3 & BMW M Hybrid V8 review
- Latest05/03/2024LEGO Star Wars 25th anniversary film festival open for submissions
- March 2024 sets04/03/2024LEGO Ideas Snow White designer feels ‘let down’ by the LEGO Group
- News04/03/2024LEGO teases ‘surprises’ for Mario Day 2024: ‘Something is coming’