First unveiled through a Japanese consumer catalogue, the Clone Wars model calls back to the show’s seventh and final season, depicting the showdown between Ahsoka and Maul on Mandalore. And as you might expect from a ‘duel’ set that follows in the footsteps of 75236 Duel on Starkiller Base and 75269 Duel on Mustafar, it’s not going to break the bank.
That’s because – like 2019’s The Force Awakens set – it comes in at a wallet-friendly £17.99 / $19.99, allowing collectors to pick up two key characters for a bargain price. Ahsoka Tano is a straight repeat from last year’s 75283 Armored Assault Tank (AAT), but Maul features brand new printing to reflect his Clone Wars Season 7 appearance.
Alongside those two minifigures – who are both armed with their dual or double-sided lightsabers respectively – 75310 Duel on Mandalore contains 147 pieces, which come together to construct the Mandalorian throne and the vault that briefly imprisoned Maul.
You’ll be able to pick up 75310 Duel on Mandalore from August 1, alongside 75314 The Bad Batch Attack Shuttle, 75296 Darth Vader Meditation Chamber and – presumably – the rest of the LEGO Star Wars summer wave.
- I like to think of myself as a journalist first, LEGO fan second, but we all know that’s not really the case. Journalism does run through my veins, though, like some kind of weird literary blood – the sort that will no doubt one day lead to a stress-induced heart malfunction. It’s like smoking, only worse. Thankfully, I get to write about LEGO until then.
- Features08/12/2023Seven retiring LEGO sets to buy with double points (while you still can)
- March 2024 sets08/12/2023First look at new LEGO NINJAGO March 2024 set
- 2023 in review08/12/2023Brick Fanatics’ top 20 LEGO minifigures of 2023
- March 2024 sets01/12/2023LEGO confirms Speed Champions price rises for 2024