On May 1, the LEGO Group debuted three gifts-with-purchase for this year’s May the 4th event, in the form of 30495 AT-ST, 5007403 The Mandalorian Beskar Keyring and 40531 Lars Family Homestead Kitchen. They were originally scheduled to run until May 8, but availability is already spotty around the world – at least at LEGO.com.
40531 Lars Family Homestead Kitchen, which was originally available with orders above £160 / $160 / €160, appears to have sold out completely in the UK and US, and is no longer being added to baskets when meeting that spend threshold. 30495 AT-ST – free with a £40 / $40 / €40 spend on Star Wars sets – has also sold out in both regions.
5007403 The Mandalorian Beskar Keyring, meanwhile, is the only May the 4th free gift still available on both sides of the Atlantic. You’ll need to be a VIP member and order at least £70 / $70 / €70 of LEGO Star Wars sets to claim it, but there’s no telling how long stock will hang around for, so act fast if you want it.
If you were eyeing up the first-ever Aunt Beru minifigure, you’re going to need to head to a local LEGO Store and hope 40531 Lars Family Homestead Kitchen is still in stock there. The LEGO Group’s promos are always run on a ‘while stocks last’ basis, but determining exactly how long any given freebie will actually last is a total lottery.
If you’ve missed out on the promo you wanted this time, hard luck – but it’s at least a valuable lesson in ordering as soon as possible when a new GWP launches. Plus, you can still grab double VIP points on selected LEGO Star Wars sets, and console yourself with the brand new 75341 Luke Skywalker’s Landspeeder.
For a complete round-up of this year’s deals, including a list of sets eligible for double VIP points, head over to our dedicated May the 4th page.
Support the work that Brick Fanatics does by purchasing your LEGO using our affiliate links.
- I like to think of myself as a journalist first, LEGO fan second, but we all know that’s not really the case. Journalism does run through my veins, though, like some kind of weird literary blood – the sort that will no doubt one day lead to a stress-induced heart malfunction. It’s like smoking, only worse. Thankfully, I get to write about LEGO until then.
- March 2024 sets01/12/2023LEGO confirms Speed Champions price rises for 2024
- March 2024 sets01/12/2023LEGO Harry Potter 2024 UK set prices confirmed
- January 2024 sets01/12/2023LEGO Marvel 76285 Spider-Man’s Mask available to pre-order now, pricing confirmed
- March 2024 sets01/12/2023LEGO Spidey and His Amazing Friends 2024 sets revealed