Welcome to the first weekend of our giveway. I want to give something away today for those who love Frozen, seeing as it’s winter. Yep today’s prize is the awesome Elsa’s Sparkling Ice Castle. Today’s question should be one all Frozen fans should know. It’s nice to see so many people entering our giveway and don’t be afraid to leave comments on our annual awards as we want to hear your views as well.
The Great LEGO Christmas Giveaway Day #5
Update: It seems people are finding different answers to the question, the answer we are looking for can be found by clicking here. The video that Disney posted with 42 languages is out of date and the song has been dubbed more times since then. Hope this helps and clears confusion up!
Here is a daily recap of how the competition works; For 25 days straight you can win LEGO! Each day at 9:00am GMT we will post our daily giveaway question and the question will stay open till 8:59 am GMT the following day. Then a new question will be posted to win the next prize. On Boxing Day we will reveal all 25 winners. Now, the good news is you can enter every day but the catch is you can only win one prize. So, when we do the draw if your name is selected for a prize it won’t be counted in any other days’ draw. Full terms and conditions of the giveaway are posted below for a list of prizes click here.
Terms and conditions
- Competition is open to UK residents only
- You can enter each daily giveaway once.
- You can enter all 25 days if you so wish but it is one prize per person.
- You must have a valid email address.
- You must have a UK address so the prize can be shipped to you.
- All daily giveaways will run from 9:00am till 8:59am the following day.
- The daily prize will be revealed at 9:00am along with the daily question.
- All winners will be revealed at 9:00am on Boxing Day. We will draw the winner of the biggest prize based on UK RRP and work backwards to the smallest prize.
- All prizes will then be shipped on the first working day in January.
- All winners will be contact via their valid email on Boxing Day to confirm and then also when their prize has been shipped.
- Their is no cash alternatives, you can not swap your prize to another day.
- All prizes have been funded via adverts on this site, or have been donated from LEGO or other 3rd party companies.
- The judges decision is final.
- Any questions regarding this giveaway please email me at contact[at]brickfanatics.co.uk