Are you looking for one final thing to do with the kids before they go back to school next week. Well we’ve been sent details of an event taking place over the weekend in Manchester then the following weekend in Birmingham.
Become a LEGO® firefighting hero with our green screen activity, ‘make and take’ away a LEGO® City mini-gift and activity booklet (while stocks last), watch the latest brick-based news on the new LEGO® City news channel and more!
Discover the LEGO® City fire range and meet Duncan Titmarsh, the only UK Lego Certified Professional builder at
- intu Manchester shopping centre (Trafford Centre), ground floor, Saturday 2nd April 2016 (10.00 – 17.30)
- Bullring shopping centre, Birmingham, ground floor, Saturday 9th April 2016 (10.00 – 17.30)
LEGO Fire Engine build – Fun Facts:
- How many LEGO® bricks did it take to make it? 110,000
- How long did it take to build? 1,000 hours
- How many people worked to bring it to life? – seven in total, one being Duncan Titmarsh, the UK Certified LEGO professional builder
- How big is the build? Three metres long by 1.8 metres wide. It is an exact scale replica of product #60107 in the 2016 LEGO City fire range!
- Unique to this LEGO® big build is… climb aboard for a photo opp and use the steering wheel with buttons to control flashing lights and siren sound!
There is so much LEGO® FREE fun to be had this UK Easter holiday! Join us on twitter or Instagram using #LEGOFireEngine.
Founder of Brick Fanatics. I'm Richard Hayes a 34 year old runner based in Sheffield. However I'm better known as the Mohican Runner due to my very distinctive hair style. I've gone from 20st to a runner, I've raised over £1.3 million for charity by doing various running challenges.
I'm supported by Absolute360,SockMine and Tribesports.
Currently I have a 17:20 5k PB, 36:02 10k PB, 81:11 HM PB & 3:08:24 for the marathon.
You can find me on my blog http://mohicanrunner.co.uk