Marvel Studios has revealed that it’s latest big screen comic book epic will be available to stream at home later this month. Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness is set to arrive on Disney+ on June 22 and will be available for viewing by all subscribers to the service.
The movie has already grossed more than $800 million worldwide, surpassing The Batman at the box office and also becoming the highest-grossing film of the year so far. It’s an interesting move to say the least, as the previous MCU entry, Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings, arrived on the streaming service on Disney+ Day in 2021, two months after its big screen release.
Only one LEGO Marvel set has been released to date that ties in with Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness, 76205 Gargantos Showdown. However, rumours have been floating around for months regarding a possible 76218 Doctor Strange Sanctum Sanctorum model that could be arriving in 2022. Recent reports have stated the rumoured set could clock in at €219.99 and contain 2,708 pieces.
There has been no confirmation from the LEGO Group that any such set is on the way, so do treat that information with speculation for now. However, a list of confirmed themes due to appear at LEGO CON 2021 does include Marvel, so it’s possible we may find out more about 76218 Doctor Strange Sanctum Sanctorum at the event.
- From video game journalism to kids’ publishing, I’ve been there, seen it, done it and worn the T-shirt. I was also the editor of the first-ever official LEGO magazine way back when, LEGO Adventures. I have a passion for movies, comic books, tech and video games, with a wallet that’s struggling to keep up with my LEGO set wish list.
- January 2024 sets10/12/2023LEGO CMF 71045 Series 25 includes a returning classic villain
- News10/12/2023Here’s how to make your own LEGO Fortnite Loot Llama
- Best Deal10/12/2023Save on LEGO Harry Potter 2023 release in Amazon’s LEGO deals
- News10/12/2023LEGO Ideas Sea Turtle surfaces with 10,000 supporters