While most of the clothing range is available to order directly from LEGO.com, the brand new tote bag and baseball cap can currently only be acquired using your hard-earned VIP points.
You’ll need to part with 1,000 points to grab the tote bag – roughly equivalent to £6.25 in discount vouchers – and 2,300 points to get the men’s cap, which would otherwise be worth approximately £14.38 in LEGO gift vouchers.
That’s noticeably cheaper than the only comparable product currently available at LEGO.com, a slightly different cap that retails at £21.99. But you do need to have spent nearly £300 to rack up enough points for the VIP-exclusive hat, so whether it’s worth it to you personally is entirely subjective.
Remember, you’ll need to place two different orders at LEGO.com if you want both the bag and the cap, as you can only redeem one physical reward per order. And unless each of those purchases comes in at over £50, you’ll also have to pay for delivery twice.
Support the work that Brick Fanatics does by purchasing your LEGO through one of our affiliate links.
- I like to think of myself as a journalist first, LEGO fan second, but we all know that’s not really the case. Journalism does run through my veins, though, like some kind of weird literary blood – the sort that will no doubt one day lead to a stress-induced heart malfunction. It’s like smoking, only worse. Thankfully, I get to write about LEGO until then.
- Latest09/12/2023Every LEGO Star Wars set retiring in 2024 and beyond – December update
- 2023 in review09/12/2023Brick Fanatics’ top 10 LEGO sets of 2023
- Best Deal09/12/2023Magical discount on the most recent LEGO Harry Potter Hogwarts Castle model
- Features08/12/2023Seven retiring LEGO sets to buy with double points (while you still can)