Unveiled today ahead of its global release on November 1, the 38th LEGO Ideas set is absolutely jam-packed with Easter eggs, references to its source material and lovingly-recreated details, all of which you’ll find by browsing through our gallery below. It achieves all that by virtue of being the largest LEGO Ideas set to date at 3,955 pieces.
Based on an original design by LEGO Ideas user Alex Storozhuk – and brought to life in bricks by LEGO designers Antica Bracanov and Enrique Belmonte Beixer – 21330 Home Alone combines removable floors (in the style of the LEGO Group’s modular buildings) with opening walls, allowing for full access to that detailed interior.
Take an even closer look at everything 21330 Home Alone has to offer – including its five minifigures, treehouse and the Wet Bandits’ van – in our early and in-depth review, then find out how you can win a copy of the set in LEGO Ideas’ new competition to seek out Kevin McCallister.
21330 Home Alone launches November 1 at LEGO.com and in LEGO Stores for £229.99 / $249.99 / €249.99.
Support the work that Brick Fanatics does by purchasing your LEGO Ideas sets using our affiliate links.
- I like to think of myself as a journalist first, LEGO fan second, but we all know that’s not really the case. Journalism does run through my veins, though, like some kind of weird literary blood – the sort that will no doubt one day lead to a stress-induced heart malfunction. It’s like smoking, only worse. Thankfully, I get to write about LEGO until then.
- March 2024 sets01/12/2023LEGO confirms Speed Champions price rises for 2024
- March 2024 sets01/12/2023LEGO Harry Potter 2024 UK set prices confirmed
- January 2024 sets01/12/2023LEGO Marvel 76285 Spider-Man’s Mask available to pre-order now, pricing confirmed
- March 2024 sets01/12/2023LEGO Spidey and His Amazing Friends 2024 sets revealed