The LEGO Group has provided a full suite of lifestyle photos of its newly-revealed 2-in-1 18+ set, though has once again neglected to include regular product photos – the kind you’ll find on LEGO.com once the set goes live there – so these images really only give us a glimpse at what to expect.
That said, you don’t need dozens of close-up pictures to get an idea of what 10295 Porsche 911 Turbo and 911 Targa brings to the table. Browsing through the images below will demonstrate the largest-ever System Porsche in both its coupe and convertible formats, offer a peek at that beautiful dark orange interior, and reveal both the rear engine and where you’ll store the Targa’s hood.
For more on LEGO 10295 Porsche 911 Turbo and 911 Targa, including the set’s price, piece count and input from the set’s designer Mike Psiaki, check out the official announcement.
There’s also a cool Porsche owners’ pack gift-with-purchase available for those who pick up the set as soon as it’s released at LEGO.com, which will be on February 16 for VIP members. Non-VIP shoppers will have to wait until March 1, but will likely miss out on the GWP.
Support the work that Brick Fanatics does by purchasing your LEGO through one of our affiliate links.
- I like to think of myself as a journalist first, LEGO fan second, but we all know that’s not really the case. Journalism does run through my veins, though, like some kind of weird literary blood – the sort that will no doubt one day lead to a stress-induced heart malfunction. It’s like smoking, only worse. Thankfully, I get to write about LEGO until then.
- March 2024 sets01/12/2023LEGO confirms Speed Champions price rises for 2024
- March 2024 sets01/12/2023LEGO Harry Potter 2024 UK set prices confirmed
- January 2024 sets01/12/2023LEGO Marvel 76285 Spider-Man’s Mask available to pre-order now, pricing confirmed
- March 2024 sets01/12/2023LEGO Spidey and His Amazing Friends 2024 sets revealed