The LEGO Group recently announced its next licensed CMF series, with LEGO Collectible Minifigures 71038 Disney 100th Anniversary due to arrive on May 1. The upcoming line-up features 18 fan favourite characters pulled from a number of animated sources, with some being more instantly-recognisable than others.
[bdproduct search=’lego+disney’ sort=’discount’ numberOfRecord=’3′ brand=” sliderMinValues=’0′ sliderMaxValues=’750′]
Amongst the familiar faces included with LEGO Collectible Minifigures 71038 Disney 100th Anniversary is Stitch, otherwise known as Experiment 626. The character first debuted in the 2002 movie, Lilo & Stitch, and has previously only appeared in one other LEGO release to date. However, the minifigure version of Stitch that was part of the very first LEGO CMF series way back in 2016 was lacking one important feature – two additional arms.
As seen in the original animated film, the angry alien can summon another set of appendages if so required, a feature that’s been faithfully replicated with the upcoming LEGO Collectible Minifigures 71038 Disney 100th Anniversary version. Alongside Rio Durant from 75219 Imperial AT-Hauler, the new version of Stitch also represents only the second such minifigure to make use of the unique double arm pieces, definitely handy when it comes wielding dual blasters.
- From video game journalism to kids’ publishing, I’ve been there, seen it, done it and worn the T-shirt. I was also the editor of the first-ever official LEGO magazine way back when, LEGO Adventures. I have a passion for movies, comic books, tech and video games, with a wallet that’s struggling to keep up with my LEGO set wish list.
- January 2024 sets10/12/2023LEGO CMF 71045 Series 25 includes a returning classic villain
- News10/12/2023Here’s how to make your own LEGO Fortnite Loot Llama
- Best Deal10/12/2023Save on LEGO Harry Potter 2023 release in Amazon’s LEGO deals
- News10/12/2023LEGO Ideas Sea Turtle surfaces with 10,000 supporters