Rumours of another double VIP points promo first surfaced last week, with reports stating that it will take place from October 11 to 17. A LEGO Store employee has now confirmed to Brick Fanatics that the event will indeed begin on Monday, October 11, in line with previous double VIP points promotions in October.
VIP points typically translate to 5% cashback on every purchase (although you can currently make them go a little further in the UK), so a double points event will effectively mean 10% of your order back to spend on discount vouchers or exclusive rewards.
Last year’s double VIP points event ran from October 8 to 20, so this year’s will be a little more truncated if it does run until only October 17. That end date is still a little up in the air, however, as the same LEGO Store employee didn’t confirm exactly how long this year’s double VIP points promo will run for.
Either way, you’ll hopefully be able to maximise your return on all the new sets that launched this month from early next week. In the meantime, 60302 Wildlife Rescue Operation and 41685 Magical Funfair Roller Coaster are both available with double VIP points for the entirety of October.
- I like to think of myself as a journalist first, LEGO fan second, but we all know that’s not really the case. Journalism does run through my veins, though, like some kind of weird literary blood – the sort that will no doubt one day lead to a stress-induced heart malfunction. It’s like smoking, only worse. Thankfully, I get to write about LEGO until then.
- Features08/12/2023Seven retiring LEGO sets to buy with double points (while you still can)
- Latest08/12/2023First look at new LEGO NINJAGO March 2024 set
- 2023 in review08/12/2023Brick Fanatics’ top 20 LEGO minifigures of 2023
- March 2024 sets01/12/2023LEGO confirms Speed Champions price rises for 2024