LEGO Customer Service reportedly told The Brick Fan that the company is ‘not offering the NINJAGO x HYPE products in the US’. That’s bad news for North American fans hoping to pick up the range of tees, hats, hoodies, shorts, backpacks and sweatpants.
The message was prefaced with ‘at this time’, however, suggesting the LEGO Group hasn’t ruled out the possibility altogether. But for now, it looks like US fans hoping to don the adult-targeted gear are out of luck.
The same is currently true for pretty much everywhere outside of Europe, in fact – but HYPE is a British brand, so the LEGO Group may be having trouble getting its products shipped further afield. That would tally with recent ‘shipping challenges’ with the Porsche owners’ pack gift-with-purchase, which was cancelled in North America at the very last minute.
If you’re in the UK and Europe, you can grab the full selection of LEGO NINJAGO x HYPE products from LEGO.com right now. We’ve already taken one of the tees for a spin, which you can check out by clicking here.
- I like to think of myself as a journalist first, LEGO fan second, but we all know that’s not really the case. Journalism does run through my veins, though, like some kind of weird literary blood – the sort that will no doubt one day lead to a stress-induced heart malfunction. It’s like smoking, only worse. Thankfully, I get to write about LEGO until then.
- Latest09/12/2023Every LEGO Star Wars set retiring in 2024 and beyond – December update
- 2023 in review09/12/2023Brick Fanatics’ top 10 LEGO sets of 2023
- Best Deal09/12/2023Magical discount on the most recent LEGO Harry Potter Hogwarts Castle model
- Features08/12/2023Seven retiring LEGO sets to buy with double points (while you still can)