Student Beans is currently offering members the chance to grab 40362 Battle of Endor with a £50 spend at LEGO.com. You’ll need a unique code to add the 2019 set to your bag, which you’ll only be able to obtain if you’re registered with Student Beans. If you’re not logged in, the deal link will unfortunately just bring up a generic splash page.
This offer will likely only be available to a select few LEGO fans, then, unless you happen to know a student with a spare code. But it still represents a rare opportunity to pick up a 20th Anniversary-branded set that’s relatively hard to come by – the cheapest copy on BrickLink at the moment (in the UK) is £26.99.
The £50 threshold at LEGO.com also means you’ll automatically qualify for free shipping. And while DPD’s temporary pause on shipping has created a sizeable backlog of UK orders for the LEGO Group, sets purchased at the beginning of the month are now starting to arrive, so you shouldn’t have to wait too long for anything you buy from this week onwards.
Support the work that Brick Fanatics does by purchasing your LEGO through one of our affiliate links.
- I like to think of myself as a journalist first, LEGO fan second, but we all know that’s not really the case. Journalism does run through my veins, though, like some kind of weird literary blood – the sort that will no doubt one day lead to a stress-induced heart malfunction. It’s like smoking, only worse. Thankfully, I get to write about LEGO until then.
- Features08/12/2023Seven retiring LEGO sets to buy with double points (while you still can)
- March 2024 sets08/12/2023First look at new LEGO NINJAGO March 2024 set
- 2023 in review08/12/2023Brick Fanatics’ top 20 LEGO minifigures of 2023
- March 2024 sets01/12/2023LEGO confirms Speed Champions price rises for 2024