We’ve waited years for a Yavin 4 LEGO Star Wars set and it’s finally a reality. Black Friday is almost here but the deals have already started at John Lewis and 75365 Yavin 4 Rebel Base is included in the deals. Head to the retailer now and save 25% on this recently-released model but be warned that stock of other sets has been selling out quickly.
One of the many reasons to consider LEGO Star Wars 75365 Yavin 4 Rebel Base is its minifigures. In the 1,066-piece model, you’ll find Luke Skywalker, Princess Leia, Han Solo, Chewbacca, C-3PO, General Dodonna, Jon Vander, Garven Dreis, R2-D2, R2-BHD and more. Some of these are entirely exclusive to the set and seem unlikely to appear elsewhere.
As well as the enticing minifigures, 75365 Yavin 4 Rebel Base includes the first model of the base itself with an interior to explore. This includes the command room, briefing room and the hangar with a downscaled Y-wing Starfighter to add to the scene.
Thank you for supporting Brick Fanatics by purchasing your LEGO via our affiliate links. Don’t miss our dedicated deals page for all of the latest LEGO discounts and offers as they drop, don’t forget to check out all the latest LEGO deals throughout Black Friday, and subscribe to our newsletter to get the details of the biggest new sales direct to your inbox.
- LEGO has been a part of my life ever since I was young. It all started when my brother passed down 7657 AT-ST to me. It’s guided me through my early years, through school and eventually through my degree in journalism. I still have all my collection proudly on display, including my many NINJAGO sets, my favourite of all the LEGO Group’s themes. Outside of Brick Fanatics I am an avid gamer and enjoy a good game of Dungeons & Dragons.
- January 2024 sets07/12/2023LEGO Minecraft 21256 The Frog House review
- Best Deal05/12/2023Huge LEGO Ideas set with an equally huge saving at Amazon
- Features05/12/2023The return of Super Battle Droids is a huge deal for LEGO Star Wars
- January 2024 sets05/12/2023LEGO NINJAGO, Collectible Minifigures and more 2024 prices confirmed