Joining the launch of a LEGO cap for LEGO Insiders, two new rewards also now include a cross-body bag and a backpack that folds into a smaller pouch for easy transportation. Available for 4,800 points and 3,300 points apiece (although point costs may vary depending on the region, the two bags both feature the same original minifigure design on the side of the black fabric.
If you choose to redeem your points for either of these two bags, you’ll get a promotional code for your selected item, which you can then redeem against your next purchase on LEGO.com. The code is valid for 60 days and must be entered during checkout in the field labelled “Enter Promo Code”. If you’re not planning to make any purchases in the next 60 days, hold off on getting your code as it may run out and you might not be able to redeem it again.
[bdproduct search=’lego’ sort=’discount’ numberOfRecord=’4′ brand=” sliderMinValues=’0′ sliderMaxValues=’750′]
Support the work that Brick Fanatics does by buying your LEGO sets using our affiliate links. Thank you!
- I write about all the very best fandoms – and that means LEGO, of course. Spending so much time looking at and talking about LEGO sets is dangerous for my bank balance, but the LEGO shelves are thriving. You win some, you lose some.
- Best Deal09/12/2023Every LEGO Star Wars set in Barnes & Noble’s huge sale
- Features09/12/2023LEGO Fortnite dos and don’ts to master the new game mode
- News09/12/2023LEGO MASTERS 2024 will feature an allstars international competition
- Best Deal09/12/2023Save on new and retiring LEGO sets when you use this code at John Lewis